BOTOX Cosmetic Treatments
Experience BOTOX® Cosmetic WITH BADGER STATE HYDRATE
Fine lines, frown lines, how-did-those-get-there lines. Whatever you call them, there’s a solution at Badger State Hydrate. Wrinkle-fighting botulinum (Botox) injections smooth wrinkles on the forehead, treat the lines in between the eyes and improve the appearance of crow’s feet.
At Badger State Hydrate your safety, satisfaction, and comfort are our primary concerns. Our staff is made up of highly trained medical professionals: 100% registered nurses who are experts in administering Botox® injections. Your initial appointment will include a consultation with our nurse to thoroughly understand your goals. At that time, we will estimate the ideal number of treatments necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave your specialist’s office
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines. Full results in 30 days
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
Badger State Hydrate is proud to now offer two of the most respected names in wrinkle-reducing injections, Allergan’s Botox and Xeomin.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss which product would be ideal for your specific needs! We can also discuss this at the time of your first treatment.
BOTOX® OR XEOMIN® Cosmetic Treatments
- Depending on your goals, you can expect 3 to 10 injection units per treatment area
- Appointments typically last from 20 to 45 minutes
- BOTOX PRICING: $12 Per Unit (1 to 49 units) & $10 Per Unit (50+ Units)
- XEOMIN PRICING: $10 per unit
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR VISIT
- You should make Botox® appointments at least two weeks in advance of any special events.
- You’re asked to avoid alcohol and caffeine a week before treatments.
- You’re asked to confirm it has been at least two weeks since your last facial or peel.
- Treatments usually last between 20-45 minutes.
- Expect a series of mild pinches throughout the treatment.
- Depending on the number of treatment areas and frequency of treatments, you can expect three to ten injection units per treatment area.
- It takes approximately two hours for the treatment to take effect.
- You’ll need to wait two weeks before any other cosmetic procedures.
- You should avoid heavy exercise and heat for at least three days
What is Botox?
Botox® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved prescription product that temporarily improves the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, moderate to severe crow’s feet, and forehead lines in adults. Unlike a facelift or other kinds of invasive facial rejuvenation procedures, this treatment takes minutes and requires zero downtime.
How Does Botox Work?
Using a very fine needle, Botox® is injected into the facial muscles that are responsible for unsightly wrinkles and fine lines and relaxes those muscles. The ingredients in Botox® block the signal from the nerve to the muscle, and therefore reduce its ability to contract and form the unsightly fine lines, dimples, and wrinkles.
How long does Botox last?
The effects of the treatment can last anywhere from 3-6 months. Many factors can influence how long the effects last. As the product wears off, muscle action returns gradually, and the previously treated lines and wrinkles may begin to reappear. At this point you need another treatment to re-treat the areas. Some of the factors that may shorten or lengthen the effects of Botox are: age, sun damage, condition of skin, facial structure and expressions, diet, and your past experiences with Botox® and other wrinkle relaxers.
When will I see results from my Botox treatment?
You may begin to notice Botox® results within 72 hours with the maximum effect visible at 14 days. Results may vary.
Is Botox safe?
Botox® Cosmetic is FDA-approved and injections are relatively safe when performed by an experienced injector. It has proven to be a successful and valuable therapeutic protein when dosage, frequency of treatment, and variety of treated clinical conditions are considered. The best way to ensure you receive the results you are looking for is to only receive injections from a highly experienced provider, such as the medical and nursing professionals at Badger State Hydrate. For a complete list of potential side effects, please visit the Allergan website.
Who should not receive Botox?
While most people aged 18 to 65 are excellent candidates for Botox® and wrinkle relaxers, you should not use Botox® if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a skin infection or other condition in the area to be treated, are allergic to any ingredients in Botox®, Dysport, or any other botulinum toxin brand, have had facial surgery, have difficulty swallowing, or have weakness in your forehead muscles. If you have any concerns as to whether or not you may be a good candidate, one of our Registered Nurses will be happy to answer any questions you may have. With any medical procedures, it is best to discuss the procedure with your doctor before starting treatment.
What is Xeomin?
Xeomin is a brand name for incobotulinumtoxinA, which is a prescription medication that is used to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
Like BOTOX, Xeomin is injected directly into the muscle using a fine needle by a trained healthcare provider.
How long does Xeomin last?
Like BOTOX, It typically takes several days to see the full effect of the Xeomin treatment, and the results can last up to 3-6 months.
Book Your Appointment Today
And start feeling your best again